Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Verdun, a WW1 FPS in BETA/Early Release... info/screen link/video...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verdun, a WW1 FPS in BETA/Early Release... info/screen link/video...

Been trying to find out about this game, not much info out there so when I saw it on Steam for 20 bucks, early access beta, I said why not... only one game with it so far and just deathmatch, because the other mode is squads vs squads, and I don't have squad mates with it yet... HINT HINT. ;)

First impressions, just like WW1, simple and direct combat, a pretty good first impression with hope for more into this game, like maybe platoons or large battles for trench lines, artillery, etc etc...

anyway a couple of screens from the first match with a short video clip, just showing the game so far... it is a BETA folks, that means work in progress.

My Screen Link, since you can't post screens like this here:
    Verdun, a WW1 FPS in BETA/Early Release... | Screenshot & Video Gallery | SimHQ Forums

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9L6xcnVO3U

and it wasn't the guy in my sights that killed me, someone on my flank did... need some mates to watch my flanks! ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Verdun, a WW1 FPS in BETA/Early Release... info/screen link/video...

what the hell happened to my TG. ;)

no interest in a real shooter, you rather play out in space... boy has time/games/ and TG have change.

jk, just posting a funny observation, funny to me.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I don't know how this can be a game about verdun with out thousands of players at a time.
      doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Not seeing how this might be different than other WW shooters like Red Orchestra...
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Hey Magnum50-

I'm loving this game. I'd love to squad up with ya. My in-game name is also Chunga. Post your in-game name and I'll keep an eye out for ya.

Comment

Magnum50... don't play too much anymore, great game, but few to no friends got it or play, and it's not so much fun as a SP. But I'll look you up... Steam name is Magnum9846.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

BTW this is WW1 not WW2...which is what RO is @Acreo
              Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

4 pack is under $56 if I could find others who are interested I would try this.
                Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Scratchy has the game, but could not find anybody to play with. :(

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
                  [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
                  [support]

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchnSniff0 View Post
                    Scratchy has the game, but could not find anybody to play with. :(
                    I play verdun :) Hit me up on steam.

[/center]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...