Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo 5: Guardians - Beta

Howdy howdy!

So, just wanted to start a Halo 5 Beta thread, just in case any of you are playing or interested in playing it. I would love to hear your opinions of it! Personally, I think that it is very fun; I was skeptical when I first heard about all of the changes, but it's pretty darn good.

There is a discussion thread on the 343 Forums titled "Halo 5: Guardians. Arena Multiplayer Beta Discussion" (you will find my review on page 2, updated weekly, gamertag Game Boyo) (link doesn't work in this post for some reason)

Anyone playing it? Want to share gamertags and team up some time?

Cheers!
    Jake
    sigpic

Re: Halo 5: Guardians - Beta

I think you need to have a certain number of posts (5, 10, or 15) before you can post links. It's an anti spam measure.
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Groovy, thanks! I'm not a stranger to grinding, so this will be a piece of cake ;)
      sigpic

Comment

Love to join you man, but don't have a Xbox one :(. If I ever do update you gear, I will join you for sure. I played all the old Halos except halo one. Reach and ODST where my favorite.
        "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X