Gtav

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gtav

The game will be released on April 14th and it has a wide range of activities for small teams. I guess what attracts me most is the detailed and immersive world of GTAV: Lost Santos. I was quite disappointed with the barren worlds (no civilians and traffic, just buildings) of my favorite games recently.

A few of us are getting organized for GTAV heists and we have the door open for anyone who`d like to focus a bit more on organization, communication, coordination and procedures. Well, you need a tight ship for a successful heist, dont you ;)

Anyways, I was a bit surprised for the lack of GTAV threads and I hope I`m not wrong about the teamwork potential and fun of GTA online. Fingers crossed.

Re: Gtav

Also, preload begins April 7th, via Steam and I believe if you bought it directly from Rockstar. Several 12th have bought the game too.

Comment

About half way through it on XB1... but after seeing the PC version, I stopped playing it on XB1 and pre-ordered for PC... hope the mad modders also come out in force for it. ;)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I'm up for getting together with you guys. Can I bring a friend into the fold too? Him and I have been excited about playing this together for months now.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Good to see you Undead, Magnum and Acreo.

Add me in your steam friends (John CANavar) and dont hesitate to call for backup. Our getaway car is ready :)

See you all in Los Santos.

Crew ready, preload is complete, SSD installation check, we`re good to go !

Comment

Here is the release schedule according to Rockstar's twitter, and receive info via PC Gamer.

BST (British Standard Time): April 14 @ 12:00 AM
            EST (Eastern Standard Time, US): April 13 @ 7:00 PM
            PST (Pacific Standard Time, US): April 13 @ 4:00 PM
            AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time): April 14 @ 9 AM
            AWST (Australian Western Standard Time): April 14 @ 11 AM
            Here's exactly when you'll be able to play GTA 5 - PC Gamer

Comment

This actually looks like a pretty cool tool, can't wait to see what skilled editors do with this...

It's in game for Grand Theft Auto V and only for PC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He5pZypleqE

I think GTAV for PC comes out tomorrow... I played through 1/4 of the story on Xbox 360, then 1/2 the story on XB1... but then after seeing screens and footage for PC, pre-ordered for PC... don't care to much for the story mode itself but the co-op and the free world play is pretty awesome... anyone else doing PC... I need some heist partners. ;)
              Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I may pick this up for the online coop but that will mean the 3rd purchase (PS3 and 4) of the same game for me....and I don't even particularly like GTA lol. Always found the story protagonists unlikeable and grating. Never finished it on PS3. Started playing on PS4 and despite it looking miles better and having the first person perspective (which is great BTW) I just got bored really quick by its puerile nature. Online was by and large a cesspit of 12 yr old delinquents who basically drove around running you over or install killing you with guns while driving due to the ridiculously generous lock on aim assist.

Hopefully the online PC will be better, then I will be tempted.

Comment

I just bought my copy. I'd love to get in on any TG games! (partly to avoid the "cesspit of 12 yr old delinquents" referenced by Wicks)

Comment

I think I finally found you: John_CANavar?
                    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                    Former 9th & 13th

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Never mind...looks like Apophis already started a crew: Rockstar Games Social Club - Crew : TG Syndicate

Anyone else who wants to add me: Acreo_Aeneas
                      Last edited by Acreo Aeneas; 04-14-2015, 10:20 AM.
                      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                      Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

OK... someone tell me how the PC is just so much better then console, lol... at least the game started and played on Xbox 360 and Xbox One... when I click play in Steam, the pop up comes up, "play GTAV" or "Play GTA Online", I've tried both... as soon as I click play NOTHING happens... checked the task manager, nothing loading or locked up or anything... just never starts...

I know their are reported issues, but haven't seen this one yet... anyone know? solution?
                        Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

My fast imprssions...

I got this on PC... played a little on PS3... graphics were technically rough (so bad they were distracting) and the ps3 controller was hard for me to use. PC version... graphics are technically awesome looking and the m/kb is for me a million times easier and more conformable to use. Runs great on my [email protected]/980GTX SC.

I'm currently doing Story mode, only got about 20% on ps3 and I'm having fun so far. At some point I'll try online, I never did on PS3... I joined the crew though to be ready to check it out. :)
                          Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

@Magnum

Found this on Dualshockers re Windows user names and GTAV problems, may not have anything to do with your issue but thought I'd mention it.

Rockstar Games Addresses Issues with Windows Usernames During Installation of Grand Theft Auto V on PC | DualShockers

Comment

Can we get a TS channel setup for this please?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X