Anyone still play CS Classic?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone still play CS Classic?

I recently got back into shooters in general and I thought I'd get some practice again, but I don't have HL2 yet, so I'm looking around for some good HL1/CS servers. I wondered if Tactical Gamer still runs any of these, as the n42/Tactical Gamer CS servers were by far my favourite back in the day, around CS 1.3 & 1.4, before Steam.

Re: Anyone still play CS Classic?

Welcome back.

We have CS:source servers only. I highly recommend the HL2 silver package you can purchase using steam if you have broadband and an up-to-spec rig. With HL2 (probably the best single player FPS), CS:source and soon DoD:source plus some promising community mods all for $60 it's still amazing value a year after it was first offered.

Comment

I have HL Patinum and the boxed HL2 set. All are installed, but only CS:S is getting a workout these days. That and Plan of Attack (love that mod).

Dead Men Walking still have CS 1.6 servers running, and they are UK based. Check them out.

Comment

Do I have to buy CS:Source now? I thought CS was still a free download...

Comment

Source comes with your purchase of HL2.

And in short, there is absolutly no reason NOT to buy HL2. It's quite possibly the best game ever.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X