Ghost Recon Wildlands...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Recon Wildlands...

a open world GR game, but looks more action then tactical...as is the norm now-a-days...

Ghost Recon Wildlands is a new, open-world Tom Clancy game - PC Gamer
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands...

Surprisingly this was actually one of the more interesting games of E3 for me despite it's obvious shift away from GR's pc roots. Let's be honest the Advanced Warfghter GR's on console went that direction years ago and were painfully linear and scripted.

This on the other hand looks really interesting. Open world, 4 player coop, tackle missions any way you want. Definitely keeping a close eye on this for PC and PS4.
    Last edited by Wicks; 06-17-2015, 08:54 AM.

Comment

The Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighters are still some of the best co-op gaming experiences I've had thanks to The_Bubba and others who I played with here at TG. This will definitely make my must have list.
      Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

ya, I mean loved the classic... but GRAW2 with all the download maps was the best tactical co-op gameplay I ever played on console... Xbox 360... haven't been able to get that since, of course GRO on PC is still my favorite... I will watch and keep a open mind.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X