Call of Duty 2 SP demo out...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty 2 SP demo out...

www.fileplanet.com along with many other gaming sites... if interested, I got screenshots of the demo on my screenshot page... link in signature.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Call of Duty 2 SP demo out...

The full game is out... After work I will be getting my copy. Back to my old clan for new era.

Recently built buddies in BF2 and AA, I am sad to say I am not gonna be on as much as I was...... But my old clan is way too close to me to abandon. And CoD2 is da shiznit.

Give us a visit... Small but tight community. Been in business for over 3 years lol. No smacktardness.

www.warmongers.org

Comment

Holy crap it came out today??!

I'm going to pick it up immediatly. My copy of CoD1 is screwed up and I can't get it to run for more than like a minute in game without the screen freezing and then coming back with all the textures and everything being black... Hopefully 2 will play well.

Comment

Just wondering why this game does not seem to be supported by the TG community?? Especially when I see such games as Day of Defeat has its own section?

Comment

Anyone playing this? How is the online? How does it compare to BF2?
          Long Live the 2nd BCT and 1st MIP

Comment

I love the game, it's SP is great. The MP however is pretty tough, all things considered. I mean, I can go 50 KWOD on Halo 2 (not often but if I'm lucky on the right map with the right guns and bad opponents) and on CoD2 I'll have a 1-5 kdr.

Team play doesn't seem to be a gigantic focus on it either. Not even so much as in Halo 2. From my experiance, Halo 2 needs a certain level of communication or teamwork to win anything. Even Slayer. COD 2 there isn't alot to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Reinhold
              Just wondering why this game does not seem to be supported by the TG community?? Especially when I see such games as Day of Defeat has its own section?
              It might.

DoD, Dystopia, SWAT4, and UT2004 are largely there through the largess of Apophis, who asked "you want it?" and we said "Sure!"

They are all empty, and could be replaced with something else. If there is enough interest in CoD2, then there could be a dedicated server.

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
                I love the game, it's SP is great. The MP however is pretty tough, all things considered. I mean, I can go 50 KWOD on Halo 2 (not often but if I'm lucky on the right map with the right guns and bad opponents) and on CoD2 I'll have a 1-5 kdr.

Team play doesn't seem to be a gigantic focus on it either. Not even so much as in Halo 2. From my experiance, Halo 2 needs a certain level of communication or teamwork to win anything. Even Slayer. COD 2 there isn't alot to it.
                Much like DoD, COD2 can be a complete run & gun fest. However, if you play on the Tactical/Realism servers its a much better experience. Sort of like playing on a public BF2 server vs tactical Gamer :D

I do not want to break any rules on the form as far as advertising other clans, but if its ok, I will be happy to post the IP's of a few good tactical COD2 servers.

Comment

Do it up man! It can't be violating anything here, we have MEMBERS from entire other tactical oriented clans.

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
                    Do it up man! It can't be violating anything here, we have MEMBERS from entire other tactical oriented clans.
                    Ok...Here goes....

First up is my groups server... Feel free to drop in and tell us you are from TG.

Forums - http://www.frontlinegamers.com/forum/
                    COD2 IP: 66.55.142.147

A few good others are....

82AB Server IP: 70.84.77.125

LMS Server IP: 97.19.250.38

3FJ Server IP: 72.36.157.137

5.SS Server IP: 216.32.79.79

These servers have all shown a dedication to tactical gaming by taking such steps as:

1. Turning HUDs off
                    2. loading realism weapon mods
                    3. Strict ban on Running & Gunning
                    4. Strict ban on BUnny Hopping
                    5. Turning off other features such as, KillCam, Hit Indicators, Ammo counts, etc

I am sure that any TG gamer who wants to see the mature and tactical gaming they are accustomed to will feel at home. Feel free to drop in on our server during the evenings (8:00 est or later) or look for us on a few of the others above.

Reinhold
                    Frontline Gamers
                    [2SS] Clan for COD2

Comment

Originally posted by Reinhold
                      Ok...Here goes....

First up is my groups server... Feel free to drop in and tell us you are from TG.

Forums - http://www.frontlinegamers.com/forum/
                      COD2 IP: 66.55.142.147

A few good others are....

82AB Server IP: 70.84.77.125

LMS Server IP: 97.19.250.38

3FJ Server IP: 72.36.157.137

5.SS Server IP: 216.32.79.79

These servers have all shown a dedication to tactical gaming by taking such steps as:

1. Turning HUDs off
                      2. loading realism weapon mods
                      3. Strict ban on Running & Gunning
                      4. Strict ban on BUnny Hopping
                      5. Turning off other features such as, KillCam, Hit Indicators, Ammo counts, etc

I am sure that any TG gamer who wants to see the mature and tactical gaming they are accustomed to will feel at home. Feel free to drop in on our server during the evenings (8:00 est or later) or look for us on a few of the others above.

Reinhold
                      Frontline Gamers
                      [2SS] Clan for COD2

Reinhold, thanks for that post. Until we get our own server, I expect you will be seeing many TG tags.

Comment

Originally posted by Jusb
                        Anyone playing this? How is the online? How does it compare to BF2?
                        I just started playing last night. SP is sweet, but haven't tried MP yet.

Most of the way through the Russian campaign, just started British.
                        "Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be an ugly brawl."

Comment

finished sp, it was just awsome, the mp is lacking, the only time you will see tactics are if you play search and destory, and then its only the very basics

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Comment

Thats a good assesment on S&D, however, the new HQ (Headquarters) mode is really awesome as well.

Unlike COD:UO, where it was just a constant Team Death Match mode moving about the map in random spots, COD2 HQ has a feature where the defending team does not respawn until their HQ has either been defended or is destroyed. The attacking team does respawn at random parts of the map. This makes for a VERY intense fight over the HQ.

I have been in games where one person (Well, me actually :D) held off an attacking team of 10 to 12 while trying to maximize my sides points for holding the objective.

Our server is now running the latest realism MODS and any TG members or other visitors who wish to play are always welcome. Just see the list above for IP's.

We also welcome any who wish to hang out with us to join us on TS. Its public with no PW atm.

TS - 67.10.50.108

Comment

the 6th floor is up and running with a Tactical Realism mod as well...

Check it out during night times. The players are all mature working adults.

It will be a blast

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X