Lowbies (starting again)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowbies (starting again)

Well the high level stuff in't proving so popular, so here's a go at another approach.

Just starting some new characters on the server. Got a few other people interested in starting again, so it would be a great opportunity for those that have not played NWN on the TG servers to start up a character and join in.

If you're interested post below with the sort of character(s) you'd be intereted in playing. Fighter types are easiest, but a spellcaster or two certainly wouldn't go amiss!

Re: Lowbies (starting again)

Yeah, great, I am very interested. My old fighter is really cool and stuff, but I think it would be time to start off with something completely new!!!

I'd be interested in playing a supportive character (druid/cleric) or a sneaky one (rogue/monk)

Count me in.!!!

Comment

Sounds like fun. I'd like to try a paladin. I like my cleric, but I want to try something a bit more combat-orientated.

Comment

As you know, I'm in with the fighter.

Comment

Well, seems like we have at least four players now, with most of the positions filled (fighter, spellcasters...). Did you have more people who want to join, Wulfyn?

Comment

Well I don't think it would hurt to have a few more people (we're not always going to have all of us around at the same time), but I don't think that's not a reason to start. After all the early sections are quite easy, and it shouldn't be too hard to have people catch up if they want to join in!

Figher and Paladin cover the front end aspect of the group, Paul if you fancied a rogue I could do a sorceror?

Comment

How often are you folks playing?
              [volun2]
              NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
              Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
              <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
              <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Probably not that often with the lowbies - would mainly depend on how often the guys only with low level chars are about I think. Pretty sure Paul and Tan have high level chars, and I have a wide range, so if say it were only us on we'd prolly do the high level chars instead so as to keep the new chars close together.

Party grouping works that you can only gain xp if everyone in the group is within 4 levels of you. There is a tree that gives you your 2nd level right away (3rd level if you are a weaker class like a rogue or mage), and getting up to 4th doesn't take very long. This means that even if some of us got up to 7th/8th level quickly the chances of having everyone party together is pretty good (and it doesn't take a lot for the rest to get there).

Comment

Yeah, i wanna fill the rogue part, it'll be fun, but if you have some pointers to make a good rogue (skill selection and combat role) that'll be usefull.

Comment

Not to put too much of a spoiler on anything, but you need to make sure that your search, open lock and disable trap skills get to 35 ;)

Tumble helps for avoiding attacks of opportunity, and Use Magic Device is a must, as it allows you to use items that are not normally allowed within your class which means you can really customise up the kit you use.

Apart from that it's pretty much however you want to take the class :)

Comment

Well, lets get started!
                      We have a Fighter (Sabre Six), a Paladin (Tan), a Sorcerer (Wulfyn) and a Rogue (Me).
                      If Pokerface would like to decide if (s)he wants to play and what character, that would be great.

Now we only need to decide a time when we can all come online (I think in the evening is best, let's hope evening is at the same time for everyone ;-))

Comment

I used to play this a while back and i'm looking for an RPG to play while i wait on others, so i'm interested in playing. Do you guys run any modules on the server or expansion packs?

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X