Fighter, great only for 1st levels?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighter, great only for 1st levels?!

Yeah, as some of you may know, I have this really cool fighter armed with bastard-sword and shield. No one can exceed his defense and offense and I am really proud of him (ey, it's my first character...)

But now I am lvl 15 and my Bonus Feats are starting to dry up, the only selection I have left are the basic: weapon focus, weapon finesse, point blank shot, improved critical. All these feats are really great, but since I only use my bastard-sword and have a dex of 10, I have no need for these feats.
    Which is pretty stupid, cause the strength of the fighter are in it feat choices, and now I have none left!

Thus, I have a question, is the fighter only good at low levels or do I have better feat options when I become epic, or else I don't have a great future for him (he has bad multiclass options...)

Re: Fighter, great only for 1st levels?!

Originally posted by NavyPaul
    Thus, I have a question, is the fighter only good at low levels or do I have better feat options when I become epic, or else I don't have a great future for him (he has bad multiclass options...)
    From what I recall of the game (it runs poorly on my system), adding weapons and armor focuses would make you a better overall combatant (in terms of dishing and taking damage), and make the shift over to EPIC easier.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X