Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.E.A.R. MP demo released...

http://www.gamespot.com/promos/2005/feardemo/index.html

they get it first I guess, luckily I'm a member so downloading it now... other sites will have it soon I would guess.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: F.E.A.R. MP demo released...

Anyone want to play tonight? I will try to run it on low, my video card blew up so I have my old one in till it comes back.

Comment

Wow, what a TK fest. I think I will stick to the single player game when it comes out.

Comment

Funny, I remember Battlefield 2 demo being that way too :P

Demos bring all the crazies in because they are free ^.^

But the game still rocks to a new level!!

Comment

Oh it definitely rocks and I am sure it would be fun with the right group of people. I'm going to buy the game, i am not sure if I am going to play it online though.

Comment

Just DLed and played on a DM server. No TKers. Graphics were amazing. I like the fact you can lean around walls and shoot. After killing a player, you are rewarded with a health pack on the ground which can be used by the Z key. I had alot of fun and recommend that anyone interested in playing it do so.

Comment

I personaly loved this game, however, it is a VERY demanding game. I can run WOW, Raven Shield, and Command and Conquer: Generals easily. But for F.E.A.R. I had to reduce to the lowest setting and even then I could barely play! Im running 2.4g processor, 960mb RAM, and a 256 mb 3D graphics card. Anyway, for those who can run it I would say Hell Yea! Is anyone have a designated playing time? I'de love to come play with good people. my screen name is Zeddzorander

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X