Saturday Night DC...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Night DC...

Just wanted to let everyone know that those were some pretty sweet games we had going. I hope to do this again soon and often!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

:D
    I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

I'll be there soon!

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Jeez,

That was a hell of a blast...just like old times. Lookin forward for a lot more of that...any one else on holidays yet? Even un-employed will do...I'll be on again tonight...same bat time...same bat channel. :)
        "On My Commad, Unleash Hell"
        "And Let Slip The Dogs Of War"

Comment

I am not officially on holidays yet but hell, I don't plan on doing much at work this week anyways :P

I will be on if I can get the patch downloaded.

Comment

Fun games last night ....more to come during the holidays i'm sure. :D

Comment

Yes, Much fun... :)
              I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
              --Douglas Adams

Comment

Holidays means less time to play for me.... :-(
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Its fun playing with the older men instead of the young NS crew.

It would be great to see more people put the TG tag on so that public players that like to play with us will know that we are all from the same place. It will help get more regulars like mooga

Comment

Originally posted by Emanon

It would be great to see more people put the TG tag on so that public players that like to play with us will know that we are all from the same place. It will help get more regulars like mooga
                    humm older men that means he is young meat. :D
                    I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

Hmmm,

Who can wear the TG tag? Is it just for paying members? Perhaps someone could shed some light...I would love to put up the TG tag. :D

Comment

Originally posted by RYN
                        Hmmm,

Who can wear the TG tag? Is it just for paying members? Perhaps someone could shed some light...I would love to put up the TG tag. :D
                        As far as I know, it's for any member of TG to use... Totally unrelated to any clan, and always representative of what TG stands for...
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Thanks. :D

Comment

Its fun playing with the older men...
                            Well Ema, I never knew! :shock:

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                              Its fun playing with the older men...
                              Well Ema, I never knew! :shock:
                              :oops: :oops: :D :oops: :oops:
                              Find it, Sight it, Shoot it! :icon24:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse