Downloads?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloads?

Are the downloads for DC .5 and .6 going to be hosted here in the members downloads section? I thought that TG was going to host downloads for its paying members.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

I'm not a paying member...(yet) but the patch only came out yesterday morning...I'm pretty sure the "powers that be" will have it there as sonn as they get time. Patience young jedi. :shock:
    "On My Commad, Unleash Hell"
    "And Let Slip The Dogs Of War"

Comment

Thanks for the update, Total. And new players will need both files -- the full .5, and the upgrade to .6.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

tempus, do you still need the update? I have a filefront account that i got (just for this update :(), and you're more than welcome to use it. PM or IM me if you would like to use it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X