Team Channels?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Channels?

Is having separate team channels a good or bad idea....I see there being some pros and cons.

Pro: Less confusion and more team work at the strategy level.

Con: Less laughs between us all.

I found tonight to be somewhat confusing at times...especially when the server was loaded on TS as well as the game server. Is it feasible for separate channels. Your thoughts please..................
    "On My Commad, Unleash Hell"
    "And Let Slip The Dogs Of War"

As I understand it, all registered TS members can create subchannels. The seperate channels were eliminated to clean up the TS menu, and when we want team subchannels, we can simply create them.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by eternal
      The option should definately be there as permanent channels.
      The option is permanently there for members to create them whenever they want. Is that what you mean?
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Someone should check on that subchannel thing...last I remembered, I wasn't able to create a subchannel, only a channel.

Comment

is there a way that you can be on both, and then just use different keys for Teamchat and Generalchat

Maybe run 2 TS at the same time.

Comment

2 TS? Ewwwww...(shudders and voids bowels)

Comment

Originally posted by Emanon
              is there a way that you can be on both, and then just use different keys for Teamchat and Generalchat

Maybe run 2 TS at the same time.

Why isn't this a feature? It should be.

Comment

Ok we usually try to balance the teams and it sucks when one or two TG players are on one team and the rest are on the other.. the fun leaves when you can't all be on the same team and same channel. So do you have fun or do you have seperate channels so a few of are fum players go to the other team to make it even? Sorry I'm not a fan of seperate channels if some of us are left out to make it better for the others ..not my though of fun....
                I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

Whoa, whoa, whoa,

I was only referring to the scenario when we have enough people on the server to warrant two separate channels. :D

Comment

Originally posted by RYN
                    Whoa, whoa, whoa,

I was only referring to the scenario when we have enough people on the server to warrant two separate channels. :D

In this situation... i think yes... we should have seperate channels.
                    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
                    --Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by RYN
                      Whoa, whoa, whoa,

:)
                      I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

Separate channels are good for games like GR and stuff were you can setup before a game begins.
                        BF1942 will be a bit harder as people are joining here and there and will sometimes have to switch teams to even out the sides.

Team channels are a good idea but could end up being a hassle...

Rob

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X