Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Gentlemen,

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. I hope everyone spends time with their loved ones and I ask tht all of you take one minute to think about soldiers from the UK, USA and Canada who chose a way of life that prevents them from being with their loved ones this Christmas

There is nothing worse than a tour that takes you through Christmas...trust me I've done it. If you have comms with a friend or family member presently overseas, take a minute and send em an e-mail thanking them for what they are doing.

Last but not least...don't fu--kin drink and drive. Get a cab. If you do chose to drink and drive then I hope the only person you kill is yourself, which is normally not the case.

Merry Christmas troops, from Paul and Stephanie Ryan!
    "On My Commad, Unleash Hell"
    "And Let Slip The Dogs Of War"

My best wishes to all in this festive season, Merry Christmas to all of you and your families. :)

Rob

Comment

My best wishes go to you guys and your families this holiday. Happy holidays guys, and please be safe!

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing day to you all "ya hear" ;)
        I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X