• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.e.a.r.

Omygod,Omygod,Omygod,Omygod.

Full review to follow. :icon_bigg

Re: F.e.a.r.

I just got mine yesterday. All I can say is, AMAZING. I give it 5 out of 5 starts. There is almost nothing, that I am not happy with.

Brilliant job Monolith.

Comment

I'm buying it next week when I flow Pimp Juice through my computer (AKA spend about $1,500 on brand new parts)

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
        I'm buying it next week when I flow Pimp Juice through my computer (AKA spend about $1,500 on brand new parts)
        I'm still waiting for that XMS ram......

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun
          Brilliant job Monolith.
          Agreed. I wish there were more to the MP, but who cares? The SP is worth every penny.

Comment

I hear the bullettime MP is badass.

However when I ran the demo, I took it all the way down to minimum and off for EVERYTHIGN, and THEN I set it to 640x480. And still got choke.

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
              I hear the bullettime MP is badass.

However when I ran the demo, I took it all the way down to minimum and off for EVERYTHIGN, and THEN I set it to 640x480. And still got choke.
              The game isn't much better.

I'm running FRAPS to get screenies for the review, and I'm sawing wildly from 10fps to 30fps on low at 800x600.

It's not unplayable at the low end, however.

Comment

I'm buying it at the end of the week. Any game+Monolith= work of art (let's try to forget the Contract Jack incident).

Comment

I just picked it up today. Installing it now.

*tapping foot on floor*
                  Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

*cries* WHY YOU BASTARDS?! WHY must Pikmin 2, Paper Mario 2, Barbarian Invasion, Serious Sam 2, and FEAR ALL be out when I have no MONEY?!

Comment

^^^^Gamecube gamer as well? I know I need more money as well Kar. Atleast I start my job at best buy saturday. (Dances.)

BTW Don't forget to add Fire Emblem GC on that list.
                      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

realy didnt like the demo, can anyone confirm that it plays much like it all the way through?

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Xink
                          realy didnt like the demo, can anyone confirm that it plays much like it all the way through?
                          It's better. :row__537:

Comment

Although I played the demo and it was pretty awesome. So everyone try that first.

Comment

I finished the game a few moments ago. All in all, it was a fun game and I really liked the story line. There were a few twists and turns that got me into it. I did find the game a little short as I finished it in two days. They definitely left room for a sequel.

The ending is very cool. One of the best explosion scenes I've seen in a game.

I won't say any more as I don't want to spoil anything for anyone.
                              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X