F.E.A.R. Instance 2 Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.E.A.R. Instance 2 Help

Ok, spent some time looking for an answer to this....I'm stuck. I know a couple of you finished the game already, so help a brotha out!

Here's where I'm stuck: at the end of instance 2, you come around a corner and there are 5-6 soldiers. Bullet time, then clear the area. So far, so good.

At the far end there is a dock you can get up to....on the right there are 2 trailers...and there is another warehouse on the left. Walk towards the dock, and there is a door, down some stairs right.

That seems to be the only way to go, given how linear the game is, so I go there.

Couple of creepy moments, go up some stairs to an empty office....and there is a broken window which leads to another hall with no obvious exit.

So I jump, and.....oh crap, there is the girl. Time to respawn. :D

I tried it a couple of times, and there doesn't appear to be any levers, pulleys, hidden passages, or other doors to exit the area. Just a showdown with the girl.

So what's the secret? Where was I supposed to go?

Re: F.E.A.R. Instance 2 Help

I'm having a hard time picking out where you are in the game. Any chance of throwing up a couple screenshots?

The only showdown I remember with the girl was very much near the end of the game. And even then you only had to put a few rounds into her to get her to disapparate.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
      I'm having a hard time picking out where you are in the game. Any chance of throwing up a couple screenshots?
      Will do. I thought I had screenies, then realized I rebound my FRAPS keys so they didn't interfere with this game. I'll post some tomorrow.

The only showdown I remember with the girl was very much near the end of the game. And even then you only had to put a few rounds into her to get her to disapparate.
      No, she definitely shows up before then. I grenaded her, and unloaded a full clip.....and got a nice message: "You have been killed."

Comment

You aren't talking about the hallway where you jump down from the window and she apears. Followed by a massive explosion that blasts towards you?

If this is the place simply run backwards towards a window. You will trigger a cut sequance and be blown through the window.

I hope that helps. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun
          You aren't talking about the hallway where you jump down from the window and she apears. Followed by a massive explosion that blasts towards you?

If this is the place simply run backwards towards a window. You will trigger a cut sequance and be blown through the window.

I hope that helps. :)
          That sounds like it. So when I jump down, there is a window behind me?

Comment

Correct. To one direction is the girl, to another is a window. Run towards that window, I did it in bullet time.

Comment

yea thats it mateo and by the way are we gona have a server for this game on tactical gamer i havent played the multiplayer yet but i like the game so far. I just dont know if it would have a PCS style of game play, does it?

Comment

Originally posted by lucky15234
                yea thats it mateo and by the way are we gona have a server for this game on tactical gamer i havent played the multiplayer yet but i like the game so far. I just dont know if it would have a PCS style of game play, does it?
                My overall impression of the MP in this game is.....meh. Great weapons and physics, but it's just uninspired. Another deathmatch? Like the world really needs more of those. :D

It would support PCS style play if we decided to host it. Then again, we aren't exactly hurting for gaming options here, and many of the servers are empty.

Comment

That was it guys! Thanks for the assist!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X