No announcement yet.

What do you use to connect to servers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you use to connect to servers?

Hey all,

What are you guys using to find/connect to servers? ASE, GameSpy, or the built-in browser?

Just looking for some recommendations.

Thanks.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

I just use the built in browser. Just type in the IP you want into "add server" box and voila.

Rob

Comment

I use ASE

Comment

ASE all the way

Comment

Is there a way to save 'favorites' in the built-in browser? I have been unable to find out how...

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Try out ASE because it can save favourites. I have all TG servers I play on saved in favourites.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

ASE

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                Is there a way to save 'favorites' in the built-in browser? I have been unable to find out how...
                Simple answer to your question NO

you can create a filter of the server you want I use Tact for tactical gamer server.
                I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

A quick note about the ASE. I installed it, and TG did not show up in the server lists. There were 1000's of others though. I had to add it myself. Could this be limiting the number of players we could have?

Comment

it all depends what scanners you use as well.

Comment

I use the in-game browser, and occasionally it won't see the TG server...
                      Become a supporting member!
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                        I use the in-game browser, and occasionally it won't see the TG server...
                        Same here... and when it does not see the TG server I update and try again... worst case... I have all the server IP memorized anyway... Just go to Add IP and join that way.

FM

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X