Problem dropping to desktop since install of DC .6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem dropping to desktop since install of DC .6

I have a problem dropping to desktop on map changes since the install of DC .6. I stay in the game but it drops to desktop up to 3 times before the map starts to load. Any idea what the problem could be?
    Thanks

any specific maps? i know people have problems with certain ones we have in the rotation. Market Garden gets me.
    flux
    [tg-c1]

Comment

Market Garden kicks me out of the game occasionally as well...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Re: Problem dropping to desktop since install of DC .6

Originally posted by GreyMatter
        I have a problem dropping to desktop on map changes since the install of DC .6. I stay in the game but it drops to desktop up to 3 times before the map starts to load. Any idea what the problem could be?
        Thanks
        It happens to me when I have a connection problem on my end (ping bouncing around) It seems that it times out and the game crashes to desk top...I have found that when I run too many applications it takes the game to long to load between maps and I get kicked back to desk top.. The biggest application that seem to get in the way are virus scan and trillian (icq and instant messenger) my machine and bandwith can't handle all at the same time I guess.

It has done it even when it was just plain BF 1942.Don't know if that helps you but It is what I have found on my end to stop the problem. Is to close all the unessisary stuff
        I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

My problem with crashing only started a couple of days ago and it is exclusively with Market Garden. I used to play that map with no problems, but as of late it just freezes my cpu and all I can do is hit the reset button,,,nothing else works....it's to the point now that i hit esc when the map is loading and wait for the next one....weird how it only started happening recently. Nothing to do with drivers or anything cause I had those loaded before it started acting up.

RYN
          "On My Commad, Unleash Hell"
          "And Let Slip The Dogs Of War"

Comment

Originally posted by RYN
            My problem with crashing only started a couple of days ago and it is exclusively with Market Garden. I used to play that map with no problems, but as of late it just freezes my cpu and all I can do is hit the reset button,,,nothing else works....it's to the point now that i hit esc when the map is loading and wait for the next one....weird how it only started happening recently. Nothing to do with drivers or anything cause I had those loaded before it started acting up.

RYN

same exact problem here. Can we get this map out of rotation please?

Comment

Originally posted by MikoLovesYou
              Originally posted by RYN

RYN

same exact problem here. Can we get this map out of rotation please?
              I had the problem then I didn't and now I do again... strange happeningings I hate to see the map go it is a good one...
              I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

The other night it was happening on Sea Rigs, Operation Bragg, Urban Siege, Basrah Nights. Mostly the new maps that came with the .6 patch. I know when the Geekcastle server was up I had this problem with The Battle of Caen map, but it worked itself out some how (could have been a patch) and it quit dropping me.

Last night I didn't seem to have any problems, but I think most of the maps I played on were older BF maps.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X