TG Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Game

I was thinking to myself out loud on TS, as I usually do, last night and a thought popped into my head. What if we TG guys can get a game going where all the TG members are on one team and well.......the dead guys, can be on the other. Any takers. i think we have enough players to make it so if we can get by the auto balnce options and persuade the pubbies to abide by it. I played DF with a squad of my own, and if you have the right people on, they will go for it. Consider it plz. Or would this be too intimidating for the othr pubbies? Any suggestions. I'll go crawl under my stairwell now and try and stop thinking. After all, I am regular army here. We react, not think. Duh'huh............ :D :D just kidding..................... I think. ;)
    AutoBalance ON
    0%
    AutoBalance OFF
    0%
    Yes, they add a tactical advantage to the game.
    0%
    No, I don't use them.
    0%
    Leave it at "1", if they do it enough they'll get kicked.
    0%
    "2" is good, that's twice as long as good players have to wait.
    0%
    "3" is a decent punishment...
    0%
    Let's set it higher. They may not have enough time to TK anyone else, but it'll keep 'em out of the game.
    0%
    I miss ya man!
    0%
    Bah who cares about sniper :P
    0%
    COME BACK! I MISS YOU!!!!
    0%
    Come back so i can get kills off you :P
    0%
    I agree with these guidlines
    0%
    I disagree with these guidelines and here's why
    0%
    I could care less
    0%
    I have four nipples
    0%
    Yes I always have the cockpit on - my name is Max Immelmann
    0%
    No. The cockpit off gives back that situational awareness you loose from a 2d screen.
    0%
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    That's a stupid idea!
    0%
    Oh hell ya!!
    0%

The poll is expired.

Find it, Sight it, Shoot it! :icon24:

I think it would be fun if we had enough non-TG players there. One reason we have to watch out for is if by chance :shock: we actually dominate the other team, then we may want to split up.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

I like it best when all TGers are on one team. More teamwork that way.

Comment

Why don't we schedule a match with some other servers? I know a few that always are cycling a message on where to contact them if interested in something like that..

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

we did it on NS TR vs the regs and the teams were like 5 vs 9 (TR was the 5) Im not saying do that but a little advatage usually helps people agree

Comment

I like the idea but not sure how easy it will be to get the pubbies to all get on one side. If there aren't a lot of us it might be easier. But worth a try.

If we are interested most clans play scrimmages. Maybe we could set something up if there is interest here?
            flux
            [tg-c1]

Comment

Hmmm... looks like I'll have to slap on the TG tag. I was expecting public players to be angry at clan stacking. At least that's what I see when playing Savage.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc=
                Hmmm... looks like I'll have to slap on the TG tag. I was expecting public players to be angry at clan stacking. At least that's what I see when playing Savage.
                Yeah, I saw it a lot on Savage, but haven't noticed it on any other BF servers.
                |TG-12th| asch
                sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...