Gamma Settings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamma Settings

Does anyone know how to adjust gamma on the game? There was a map yesterday, oil fields or something and my whole screen was black, all i could see was a map and my reticule nothing else. I think i got stuck somewhere or i have fallen into a ditch and i couldn't get out.

Probably "Fort Bragg" which is a night-time setting. I turn my monitor brightness to just about full to play that map. Otherwise, I don't think you can adjust gamma, unless you play with your video card settings.

Flux may know of a way to force higher gamma via one of the settings files, but I couldn't find anything.
    |TG| HOUDINI

Comment

my monitor is already at 100% brightness.. all my setting in other games also require me to adjust gamma or everything is just too damn dark to play, i am starting to think it is the fault of the monitor and not the settings... i tested it by plugging my box into a friends monitor and everything was too bright

thanks anywhay, i mat attempt to play with graphics card settings

Comment

nothing in the game will set your gamma higher. i'd like to modify Fort Bragg to be brighter myself.

looks like you are on the right track. there should be tools for your card for modifying gamma.
        flux
        [tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by flux
          i'd like to modify Fort Bragg to be brighter myself.
          I like the fact that it's so dark... It makes things very interesting...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

If its supposed to be dark then making it bright wouldnt be very good IMHO

Comment

being dark and being pitch black are two different things

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...