Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great cooperation results in a great outcome!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great cooperation results in a great outcome!

Cheers for two awesome games last night. The TG'ers came out swinging...outnumbered as the opposition forces, we used good communication and teamwork to win both maps. Not just two minor victories, but decisive and overwhelming wins. GJ!

Wish I could have stuck around longer...

BTW, a good tactic by either Miko, Gadget or Cing (sorry guys, can't remember who it was) was to always cap the area with a fighter...kept those pesky Apaches off our backs for the majority of the game. Of course Mr. SA-3 Apophis was chucking missiles left and right to seal the deal.

The variety of forces we employed was probably our best tactic. One guy used the fighter almost exclusively. Another on attack helo duty. One on AA point defense. The rest in tanks, BMPs and on foot covering our gains by manning defensive positions at the flag points.
    |TG| HOUDINI

Oh yeah, and calling in the fighter whenever the enemy helo was sighted was crutial. Keep the fighter out of sight until he's needed, otherwise they'll get smart and scramble their own to tie him up needlessly.
    |TG| HOUDINI

Comment

It was nice setting up that fire base and being able to utilize the SA3 to it's full potential to defend and even provide support in taking new flags.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Slave sniper ;-)
        sigpic
        I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

Comment

DAMNIT!! I wish I was there!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...