Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about an "extreme BF1942" fun night?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about an "extreme BF1942" fun night?

Hey server admins (and all others respectfully)

I know this is a departure from our more serious style of game play, but what do y'all (southern US for "you") think about setting up the server for an extreme night of BF1942.

The admins have the ability to adjust modifiers in the game to allow for some extreme fun. Things like gravity...you hear me?

For the sake of this discussion, I'm just looking for a night where we can get together for a moment and just get ridiculous, have some fun, and see what we can do with this game.

Admin folks, do you think it would be possible (again, for the sake of this discussion) to post *exactly* what kind of in-game modifiers can be adjusted?

What do you think?
    |TG| HOUDINI

If it were done right, this has some wierd possibilities.
    Find it, Sight it, Shoot it! :icon24:

Comment

This takes more than just letting the admin(s) adjust server settings. I believe it requires modifying config files and restarting the server which can be difficult at times.

I do however think it would be fun everyone once in a while.

Hopefully if BF takes off we can get several servers... DC, vanilla, extreme, etc. Also, with the new vietnam release (when it's out) it will allow us to run multiple mods on one server and select which maps use which mods. That should help get a variety people are looking for.
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...