Better stats!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better stats!

Now this is a nice stats program. Found in the DC forums.

http://www.selectbf.org/

Example pages:
    http://69.93.1.188/bfselect/index.php
    http://69.93.1.188/bfselect/player.php?id=88

Look at the detailed stats!

Can we get this here? :D

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Although those stats for individuals are nice, in general I don't think those are as good as these: http://bftracks.us/appl/bft/Search/server/61884

Especially for TG style gameplay, IMO...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Well, instead of telling players what's good for them, we should maybe provide them with what they may most enjoy, IMO. The bfselect stats are far more interesting to look at. They show heals, repairs, class types, weapon types, vehicles, etc. in addition to everything that bftracks offers.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
        Well, instead of telling players what's good for them, we should maybe provide them with what they may most enjoy, IMO. The bfselect stats are far more interesting to look at. They show heals, repairs, class types, weapon types, vehicles, etc. in addition to everything that bftracks offers.
        I can't speak for all of TG, but personally, I'd like for TG to never, ever provide statistics for any games. Ever. Not even in a million years...

Although they're an incredible tool for people to use, they always bring out the worst in people... I guess it's just the natural competitive nature of human beings, but it isn't good for TG, IMO.
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

The term Stat Whore exists for a reason....
          I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

No kidding. Stat whores don't exist in this community, and if they do, we make them unwelcome.

For everyone else, I think that we can handle looking at our stats. Many of us find them extremely interesting and entertaining to look at, but that doesn't make us stat whores.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
              Although those stats for individuals are nice, in general I don't think those are as good as these: http://bftracks.us/appl/bft/Search/server/61884

Especially for TG style gameplay, IMO...

You just like it cuz you're number one.....

STAT WHORE!!! :D 8) ;)

Comment

I'm not a stat whore...but after seeing the latest stats:

I'm am now a "Cing-Whore." LOL

My purpose in life is now to take down Cingular. Every map, every game...tanks, BMPs, helos...no place is safe for the Cingular.

LOL...I'm gonna get my *** handed to me.

(I love stats)
                |TG| HOUDINI

Comment

Originally posted by houdini
                  I'm not a stat whore...but after seeing the latest stats:

I'm am now a "Cing-Whore." LOL

My purpose in life is now to take down Cingular. Every map, every game...tanks, BMPs, helos...no place is safe for the Cingular.

LOL...I'm gonna get my *** handed to me.

(I love stats)

LOL

Comment

Really stats are nice to have but they don't tell the story they just report the points and kills.... If you play for stats that kinda sucks for team play because your suppose to be working to win for your side.. RIGHT... so if your just trying to kill and not take flags that kinda,almost like letting your team down... But if your killing to hold and area and open it up then thats ok... So stats really need to be looked at by the type of game you are playing....
                    I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

No kidding. Stat whores don't exist in this community, and if they do, we make them unwelcome.

For everyone else, I think that we can handle looking at our stats. Many of us find them extremely interesting and entertaining to look at, but that doesn't make us stat whores.

Comment

BTW! These stats tell me one thing... I SUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra
                          BTW! These stats tell me one thing... I SUCK!
                          Hell, I could have told you that... :D
                          I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
                          --Douglas Adams

Comment

Well remember ,there is billybob. :D
                            I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Originally posted by eternal
                              I like stats, and stats that show how many vehicles I repair or how many team mates I heal are even better. Any stat prog that shows those little things that team players are doing is damn cool. Not just k/d ratios. BF stats is all about kills. That sucks.
                              Like I said, I like the individual stats (vehicle repairs, people healed, etc...)...

I like BFTracks for two reasons:

1. TG doesn't have to do anything, it's a seperate website that collects the stats.

2. The stats are focused on objectives instead of just kills...

As for whether or not TG starts keeping stats, keep trying to convince me... You guys are halfway there. :P

Seriously, someone start a poll out here and I'll start a thread in the admin forum. Gotta find out if it's something that the corporate office wants...
                              Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X