Any suggestions for a joy stick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any suggestions for a joy stick

looking for a good joystick. Everyone I talk to says WingMan Extreme. Any others good for piloting choppers? :shock:
    Find it, Sight it, Shoot it! :icon24:

I was under the assumption that any crappy joystick is better for this then using a mouse and keyboard..

Comment

The forums contain several threads about joysticks.

Try Here
      Here
      or
      Here
      I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

You go, girl! :)

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Would the correct term not be kitty? (I don't want to say the obvious :))
          I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

LOGITECH EXTREME 3D PRO.

Only way to go :)

Comment

isnt that a 100 dollar stick?

Comment

Originally posted by MikoLovesYou
                LOGITECH EXTREME 3D PRO.

Only way to go :)
                Same one I have and it works well, usually run between 25 and 35 dollars..

http://www.circuitcity.com/detail.jsp?c=1&b=g&qp=0&bookmark=bookmark_0&oid=80 644&catoid=-9263

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00009OY9U/104-4445648-0175919?v=glance
                I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

Logitech Wingman Extreme With Handle Twist

Ya don't need force feedback crap...reversible this and that...just a decent stick. I've had mine for about two years and no problems. Plus Logitech has an awesome software and driver support website. :D
                  "On My Commad, Unleash Hell"
                  "And Let Slip The Dogs Of War"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...