Damn good job!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn good job!

Well done everyone for last night. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. After we ended Logical and I were talking about it and thought it would be a good idea to walk some maps to find the spwans, chokes, meeting points etc.

Considering we were playing against people who play TvT constantly, I think we kicked arse for our 1st team TvT try. I also noticed that those lone run n gunners soon came to an end when they met up with us.

Thinking back it might be an idea for furure games if we allocate kits. Sometimes a scope is needed and other times it isn't. That long corridor we were in on the prison map would be a great place for a scope as normal zoom isn't enough to see a head. 1 scope guy would be such a benefit in those situations. Perhaps we can get some discussuons going on tactics and kits.

Thanks,

J.
    Jex.

oh well that just figures....

The night I pick to watch a movie, and people are actually PLAYING rvs!

oof

Comment

Gosh darn it! You guys are gonna tempt me into reinstalling this booger!

Team play and coordination I like. Run and gun on the pubbies I don't!
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

We kill Run'n'Gun Pubbies.... Jex is right.. we had a blast and the team-work really paid off. We had 5 people playing on a public server and really had fun trying to figure out what we needed to do. Ended up with some good firefights like you would see in the movies and always had adrenaline pumping.
        Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Get youre games back out boys coz the fun is beginning again :)

Comment

I 2nd that :)

Comment

Jex, Brooklyn and myself made a good showing today on a public server. Lots of teamwork in a good server environment. The fun is back in the game.. now all we need to do is find out when everyone will be able to play and be online.
              Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Yeah, the adrenaline is pumping that's for sure :)

This is fast paced action even when your going slow lol. It's go go go right from the start. Runas fast as you can to your postion, get into a mean firefight (frags, smoke, bullets, etc) and then push through. Keep the pace going but slow down a little (walk instead of run). Move up, hold and cover. Your team mate leap frogs past you, etc - you get the idea.

Our pub server is now set to TvT (thanks Sarc). It'd be great to field a TG side and have pubs on the other or another team (FFS's servers we played on last night seem a good bunch)
                Jex.

Comment

That was a good server, the admins were respectfully strict and the teamplay was very well executed.

Comment

Yeah ! that ROCKED now we need our server like that Logical ,Jex and GAZ will keeping them coming !!! :)

Comment

I've enjoyed TvT for quite a bit now.
                      It kind of reminds me of CS, but slower.

I love to claymore a whole bunch of people at a choke point like a doorway between the spawns or in a dark tunnel.
                      Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
                      Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Good Idea :) can I use that ?? Ghost we need you ,, T/G needs you :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X