No announcement yet.

a "great" review for Lockdown?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a "great" review for Lockdown?

Well slap me silly and call me daddy... I just wanted to say that... it don't mean anything, but thats the saying that popped in my head when I saw this bit of news...

Gamespot has given R6: Lockdown for the PC a 8.0 GREAT score on there review... the first and only online site and even person I met with a nice word about this game...

You can read the review here, or just watch there video review:

I am going to try and keep an open mind in my review, I got it but haven't had a chance to play it yet... busy work weekend for me.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: a "great" review for Lockdown?

What's missing from the mission-prep screen is the tactical planning portion that used to be such a staple of Rainbow Six games on the PC. However, with the ability to direct your team to do room-entry maneuvers in-game, there's less need for a planning phase
    One of the biggest defficiencies and let-downs of the game but that's okay, "because you don't really need it". :row__639:

I dont get these reviewers. The IGN reviewer spent almost his entire article trashing the game but then gave it a 6.5/10 overall.

Gamespy gave it a 2/6 and seemed to be on track but I got a broken link on page 2.

Sounds like I can sit back and enjoy Iron Wrath.

^^^^I need to DL that.
        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
        TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
        "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed