Black (the game)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black (the game)

How is it? I've heard cool things about it before it's been released, but now that it is, I'm wondering if it's worth the play. Comments and opinions anyone?

Re: Black (the game)

Playstation 2, right? That means it either aims for you, or it's hard to aim at anything. Not my cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by TychoCelchuuu
      Playstation 2, right? That means it either aims for you, or it's hard to aim at anything. Not my cup of tea.
      I think it is on Xbox as well (but not the 360). I agree about the aiming. If I'm not using a mouse then I'm not gonna hit it. The gameplay videos looked pretty, but the enemies seem to just stand in one place and shoot. If the AI was smarter I might think about renting it or something, but it really doesn't look that impressive.
      AKA ContingencyPlan

Comment

My boss and I were talking a while, and he said the graphics are rather good, and the environment incredibly destructable. He did say that it's mostly a run-and-gun game... since if you hide behind stuff, the enemies eventually shoot through it.
        I'm not a big console FPS guy (at ALL), but I've heard good things so I was wondering if it's worth the try. Thanks for the opinions :)

Comment

I am a PS2 user, and as soon as I picked up a mouse and keyboard for CS:S, I lost all of my aiming skills in FPS console games. Now I can barely beat my friends in Timespiltters :).

Comment

I'm hooked on this demo for Xbox. The sound effects and graphics make it that much better. There is no multiplayer, and it's a fancy game. So I figure it'll be relatively short, but I may be wrong. Looks like a good rent, I'd recommend you and anyone with an Xbox or PS2 to rent it.

-StubbedToe

Comment

Black is the best game I've played ina LONG time. Yay for expolsivies

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X