Hey...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey...

finally got a chance to jump on the battlefield server last night..

i must say it was fun...

i am usually just playing NS..

all i need to do now is d/l teamspeak so if anyone has a link pass it over...

also know in game as |TG| billybob

on a side note i was yelled at for spawn camping a non capturable base but all i was doing was a quick flyby. which it states is exceptable in the rules section.

You can get the TS client in the downloads section here.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

The problem was your team had several people doing constant quick fly-bys which left many of us just standing there and dying instantly after respawn time and time again.

We tried to make the rules as easy as possible expecting people to have some consideration on these matters and be able to judge how appropriate it is at any given time.

And yes, you do need to get TeamSpeak. www.teamspeak.org or in the member's download section.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
        The problem was your team had several people doing constant quick fly-bys which left many of us just standing there and dying instantly after respawn time and time again.
        next time ill be more aware of the current situations....

i only said that because as soon as i flew by, you just happen to say something...

ill be more carefull next time.

Comment

Originally posted by billybob
          Try to keep an eye on your teammates, as well... Both to keep them out of trouble, and (if they're just idiots) to positively identify them for a kick or ban!
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
            Try to keep an eye on your teammates, as well... Both to keep them out of trouble, and (if they're just idiots) to positively identify them for a kick or ban!

will do

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
              next time ill be more aware of the current situations....

i only said that because as soon as i flew by, you just happen to say something...

No no no no.. It wasn't so much you.. It's mostly just the damn pubbies that do it over and over and over again. You just came through at a bad point in time with them being idiots. They just kept doing it over and over and over again. If they do it once every 30 seconds they might as well do it constantly, considering you can't do much about it when you're all dead. :-)
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I was gladto see you billy! Guys..if he is half as good at this game as he is at NS....WATCH OUT!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X