maybe some new ideas 4 server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe some new ideas 4 server

I would like to suggest more tickets and maybe no time limet cause i belive that it would be more fun on most servers and i would like to become a payed member to iam not a smart as most of u guys but maybe i could send osd money and he can help me we are kind of close i realy in joy the time we play 2 gether a lot o well see u later 8)

Cool! We really appreciate your company on the BF server. Talk to Apophis about becoming a member. Other members have specific needs to paying for an account and they've been taken care of.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I too have been thinking of it too. Is there any benifets to being a paid member? How much was it?
      Find it, Sight it, Shoot it! :icon24:

Comment

It's $8.95/month for membership. Membership gives you access to all of our gaming servers, public and private, access to downloads and team forums. And a warm tingly feeling inside knowing you're helping support the TG community.

At this moment in time, Battlefield is a public game. Users are not required to be members in order to play, but our member base that DOES play Battlefield is growing. It's only a matter of time before the server ends up being private for TG members only.
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Re: maybe some new ideas 4 server

Originally posted by snipermike
          I would like to suggest more tickets and maybe no time limet cause i belive that it would be more fun on most servers
          There are some maps which more tickets and no time-limit would be nice, but I don't believe we can modify these settings per map w/o making our own private maps. We may need to tweak them slightly for a middle ground but if they are raised too high, then we'll see the opposite effect. There will be maps that will just never end.

Good suggestion though. We'll have to look at what tweaks we can make. I wouldn't suggest a no time-limit though. 30-40 minutes on one map should hopefully be quite enough.
          |TG-12th| asch
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...