Battlefield Vietnam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Vietnam

Well guys Battlefield will be released in the first weeks of March and I am very excited about it!! I just went and pre ordered mine!!!

For those of you that have missed it Tactical Gamer has released a new website strictly for this new game the link is www.tacticalvietnam.com . There will be a countdown timer on the site for the release of the game. It should be up and running sometime today.

BE SURE TO GO REGISTER ON www.tacticalvietnam.com !!!!!!

There are 3 awsome videos on the main news page you can watch to see some of the new features of the game... As well as screenshots and info on all the weapons, vehicles, soldiers, and maps that are in the game !!!
    Last edited by FireMarshal; 02-20-2004, 06:14 AM.

I saw your post over there :) should of said your work overthere
    Last edited by OSD; 02-20-2004, 04:14 PM.
    I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

Well are we going to change the server over to Batttlefield Vietnam when it comes out?
      I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

oh my god, i cant wait that movie trailer was just soo mad man ... snipers on that game are going to be a bitch..... and baby did i see an m24/..... ooooh you guys are in some trouble now.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
          oh my god, i cant wait that movie trailer was just soo mad man ... snipers on that game are going to be a bitch..... and baby did i see an m24/..... ooooh you guys are in some trouble now.
          Ut oh. I hope they let us control the kits. ;)
          sigpic
          I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

Comment

whats the matter riyker getting scared already... man i love the 2 sniper rifles before the m25 i hate that gun it doesnt have the looks and i like a bolt action.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

I saw the tacticalvietnam site and it looks pretty cool. What was the reasoning behind making a strictly vietnam site? Is tacticalgamers going to try and promote a site for each game? Will that detract from the overall tacticalgamers site and community?

I like the site... it's almost like a planet<insert here> group of sites.
              |TG-12th| asch
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asch
                I saw the tacticalvietnam site and it looks pretty cool. What was the reasoning behind making a strictly vietnam site? Is tacticalgamers going to try and promote a site for each game? Will that detract from the overall tacticalgamers site and community?

I like the site... it's almost like a planet<insert here> group of sites.
                It's just going to be a content-only site. Banners there in various places will point back to TG. :-)
                Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Re: Battlefield Vietnam

Another review out for Battle field Vietnam is you want to read.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/ba...w_6089944.html

Comment

I got platoon on DVD yesterday so I'm in the mood for some vietnam action. It's funny cos it's been ages since I've seen it and now I notice that there were a few things I missed in the dialogue from the times I watched it before.
                    Jex.

Comment

I never liked Platoon very much. I recently purchased Hamburger Hill on DVD and thought that was much cooler. I guess I didn't feel much of a connection to the characters in Platoon.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Full Metal Jacket is the best... Actually I like the first 45 min of it the best with by R. Lee Ermey as the D.I.

R. Lee Ermey Website - http://www.rleeermey.net/

Comment

Originally posted by FireMarshal
                          Full Metal Jacket is the best...
                          Indeed..............
                          Become a supporting member!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!
                          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by FireMarshal
                            Full Metal Jacket is the best... Actually I like the first 45 min of it the best with by R. Lee Ermey as the D.I.

R. Lee Ermey Website - http://www.rleeermey.net/
                            My brother's wife gave him the R Lee Ermey Motivational Figure Xtra Salty version for christmas this past year.

Favorite quote from FMJ other than things said by Ermey or Animal Mother

Private Joker: How can you shoot women and children?
                            Door Gunner: Easy... you don't lead 'em so much.
                            [laughs]
                            Door Gunner: Ain't war hell?
                            Last edited by GreyMatter; 02-28-2004, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Bump...

Is this game gold, its all over the bittorrent networks?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X