Interstellar Marines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interstellar Marines

This game looks awesome so far, seeing the trailer anyway. Already excited looks like some unique stuff is being brought to the table. Story anyways.

WMP format: http://www.gametrailers.com/player.p...pe=wmv&pl=game
    QT format: http://www.gametrailers.com/player.p...pe=mov&pl=game

Enjoy

Re: Interstellar Marines

With a name like that, it has to be good!

Just kidding. I like their art direction, with the cities and the spaceships and stuff, but you really can't pass any judgement on the gameplay until it's out. That said, I predict 8 hours of shooting shark-aliens in environments that look like DooM3 in the company of 3 generic marines, using a variety of projectile and explosives-based weaponry that is nothing we haven't seen a thosuand times before. Oh, and everyone's faces will look weird :/

Comment

How.......generic. Everything looks like it was taken from some other sci-fi movie/ game.

---

Comment

I'm going to give them a chance since I have never heard anything about this company before, Zero Point Soft. So I still believe the game looks cool so far, and ya the character models didn't look to pretty, but they'll be in suits mostof the time anyways, and the game is still early.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel_Penguin
          How.......generic. Everything looks like it was taken from some other sci-fi movie/ game.
          this coming from a shuttle jockey.

I like how it looks, its different from anyother game. It almost looks like a better looking GR. Hopefully they will release a demo
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Steel_Penguin
            I thought the same thing. The fact that it is Unreal Based does not bode well for originality as well.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X