AFK Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFK Players

There have been a few nights where people are AFK (away from keyboard) during a match. If there is any reason you are going to be AFK for an extended period of time, please disconnect from the server. I know some people like to sit out during certain maps in the rotation. That's no problem, just please disconnect. Being AFK during a match gives the appearance that teams are balanced when in fact they are not.

The occasionaly smoke, piss, beer break isn't a problem because you're usually back within a few minutes.

Just hitting ESC does not disconnect you from the server. You have to select the disconnect button.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Re: AFK Players

This does happen frequently. I think that the game doesn't process disconnects between map changes well, as there are often people who are AFK for an entire map.

Is there a plug-in to automatically kick people who are AFK for a certain amount of time?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I thought there was an auto-kick for AFK players. I always see that server message that AFK players will be kicked. I guess admins have to do it when they see an AFK player. This would have been much simpler if a Spectate option were implemented.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Amen...if your gone...leave the server.
        "On My Commad, Unleash Hell"
        "And Let Slip The Dogs Of War"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement