Punk Buster problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punk Buster problems

Last night and today I've had problems getting kicked from games because punk buster is timing out when it it updating the client. Any ideas on what to do?

Re: Punk Buster problems

I've had the same problem at times. Most of the time it's not a problem, but for a short period it's a huge pain in the arse. I haven't been able to find anything to fix the problem. If you can't get to a PB server to get updates, then you're kicked.

I just hope that PB timeout kicks don't count towards your eventual banning. Though in your case Grey, that may be ok. :icon_razz
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

1 of 2 things you can do.. You can stay offline for the 2 or 3 min and let it update... Or you can go to the punkbuster website an download the punkbuster updates for BF1942 and it will be overwith and no more kick problems for updates...

Comment

Yeah, I manually updated my PB by going to the website. I still have to join the server and find out if I'm PB certified.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=updatepb.php
          I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

Everything is fine now, I ended up having to do a manual update. Thanks for the links to the updates.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X