Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage 2 Q&A

http://www.mpogl.com/index.php?optio...=959&Itemid=42
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Savage 2 Q&A

http://savage2.s2games.com/

The official site has tons of new info.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

I'm going to pick this up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mateo
        I'm going to pick this up.
        Me too, I think.

Oh, and a month or so ago, Wyz was saying that he's not interested in the game because it doesn't have voice comms. Well, I did some research that day and found a dev stating that it WOULD ship with some sort of VOIP. I no longer have the link, but I'm sure that someone can find it if they're interested...
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I have an email into the devs on Savage. I am a bit confused: the game has been patched to 2.00e, but only for Windows, so I asked: "is the Linux version patched, or should I wait for S2?"

It would be nice to get some time in on the original to get a feel for the game before the beta releases.

Comment

I am preordered and ready to go beta.
            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...