X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going Old School: Ultimate Quake

I didn't even know this was out:

Ultimate Quake

Yes, that's Quake 1, 2, and Quake III Arena, in one box, for $19.99.

For $15 from Best Buy Online, that's a steal. Especially when I just drop by to pick it up.

Hmmmmmm, Quake. :row__577:

Re: Going Old School: Ultimate Quake

Fragmonkey.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

linux?
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
        linux?
        All of Id's games run on Linux.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
          Fragmonkey.
          Says the guy who plays a game where denying the respawn is a TACTIC. :row__577:

Comment

The objective, even.

But I guess you grenade-jumping, rocket-chasing Id fanboys wouldn't know about objectives.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

The objective, even.

But I guess you grenade-jumping, rocket-chasing Id fanboys wouldn't know about objectives.
              Nope. No clue.

UT Series+Quake Series+CounterStrike Source....man, that's like a holy triumverate of fragmonkeyness. With tactics, of course.

Comment

The objective, even.

Heheh. But Quake *was* pure bliss without the overhead of objectives. :D

This might actually be my first post, but I had to chime in cause I'm a fellow Memphian. Sup! :D

Comment

Quake really was delicious.

I was playing on a machine very slow by then-modern standards, and I got really good at running.

Comment

The objective, even.

Hey what do you have against grenade jumping, railguns, and Quakers?
                    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X