Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello (again) :)

Heya, all! :)
    Some of you might remember me, some not.
    I stopped playing here at TG to go do some kewl stuff with Planetside.
    Well, ironically enough, PS sort of petered out, and now I'm soon going to be gathering some very tactically-minded folks from my PS outfit (Bellum Aeternus, VS, Markov) to play some serious Raven Shield. (not athena-more-of-the-same-for-even-more-money stuff).

But I need to get them introduced to the flow of the game (the pacing, tactics, comms, etc). It's not like PS.
    Anyways, I was wondering if you would welcome us on the public RvS server. Particularly, I was wondering how often you leave it set on Co-op.

Big wave to all the S&P fellas who troll the RvS forums (FM! Frij0le!). Hi to Sarc who first pointed me here! (Did you play Tron 2.0, btw? :) )
    "You live and learn. Or you don't live long."
    - Lazarus Long

Re: Hello (again) :)

:icon7: Hey StrikeFear,

Good to see you again man. Bring your buddies to all of our public servers. I don't play RVS, but if you want to fire up the old GR engine..I'll meet you on THAT public server sometime.

Comment

WOW... LTNC strike!

Hope to see you in game again!

Comment

Welcome back and nice to meet ya look forward to playing with you and your buds.

Comment

Hey bud nice to see ya again.... We'll definately see ya on the servers.

Comment

Hi. The public server at present is set to TvT since we seem to be playing that more now. Coop has died a death because of the lack of decent missions and the one's we have played have been played to death. I'm sure the admins could sort something for you though.

Are you willing to play some RvS TvT tactically?
            Jex.

Comment

If you want a co-op night, we can set something up with the public server. It would be great to play with you again and some of your new buddies.

Oh, I did play Tron 2.0 and thought it was pretty good. There's nothing like being teleported into a computer!

- It's who you game with.

Comment

A coop night would totally be awesome. Totally </blonde>

seriously, im all sorts of about getting RvS going again. We've had some fun nights this past week running coop and Id like to see that become a regular thing.

Let us know!

Comment

Awright.
                  Only - when do you guys play? Last couple days, didn't see anyone on (according to the status page).

How about Thursday nights for co-op night?

We'll eventually want TvT, but you know how a team needs to learn to work together, gel, before they can become effective. And coop is a good place to do that. TvT is ... a good place to die. :)
                  - Lazarus Long

Comment

I'm good for Thursday nights if I'm not playing another game... :p

Hopefully there will be others around to play but I'll set up the server for co-op on whatever night you want.

Comment

Dont rely solely on the status page. Pop on teamspeak and ask if any one of us is up for a game. Im sure that most will be up for a good game of coop RvS. :)

Comment

Erm. ... reading on the site, looks like I need a basic membership to access the public RvS server. Is that true?
                        - Lazarus Long

Comment

Yup it is. However we are usually more than happy to switch up the public server to coop and have at it with you at any time.

Like I said before, Just set a date on the forums or ask around on teamspeak. :)

Comment

I don't think the public server requires a membership. If it does, then we'd better take that public part off the server name. The private server should be the only one that requires a membership. Sometimes we do use 'ubisucks' on the public server as a password to keep it semi-private.

Comment

Tycho, are you sure? It seems odd, but the membership sign-up page has this bullet listed under the basic membership:

Access to Tactical Gamer PUBLIC Gaming Servers

... so it sounds like the membership is required. Then again, it might just be listing it as a technicality.
                              - Lazarus Long

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...