New Patches as of 3/14/04

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Patches as of 3/14/04

Patches 1.54 and 1.55 have been installed on the Raven Shield servers. Both of the patches are available for download in the TG downloads section.

Enjoy!
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
    --Douglas Adams

Re: New Patches as of 3/14/04

we can still play w/out that athena crap right?

Comment

The Athena expansion isn't on the servers. I doubt any of us will pick it up although we could put up a server, which will be separate from the original (they don't mix and match).

- It's who you game with.

Comment

PSI I have not seen you for a while whats up with you man ??? :icon_conf

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc=
          The Athena expansion isn't on the servers. I doubt any of us will pick it up although we could put up a server, which will be separate from the original (they don't mix and match).
          My copy ships today. Amazon had to backorder my preorder so many people bought it. It seems that quite a few AS servers have sprung up on the public side and I know I want to see the new maps, weapons and game-types. If anyone else grabs it and wants to go pubbin' or play a few coops on the new maps, let me know.
          Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Douglas Adams

Comment

ok, not to seem dumb, but these new patches.. where can I get them for UK version and are they necessary for playing on the server?

Comment

Originally posted by Revan
              ok, not to seem dumb, but these new patches.. where can I get them for UK version and are they necessary for playing on the server?

Yes you need the UK versions

Use these two links... assuming you have 1.53 already.

http://3dgamers.gameservers.net/pub/...to_1.54_uk.exe

http://3dgamers.gameservers.net/pub/...to_1.55_uk.exe
              I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
              --Douglas Adams

Comment

thanks B, but I don't have 1.53 patch.. I have been looking for it at sites that have other patches as well as the pone's you gave me but I cannot find 1.52 > 1.53 patch

Comment

ok.. I finally have everything updated and have also installed map pack 2&3.. is there anythign else I may need so I can play it on the servers?

Comment

Originally posted by Revan
                    thanks B, but I don't have 1.53 patch.. I have been looking for it at sites that have other patches as well as the pone's you gave me but I cannot find 1.52 > 1.53 patch
                    This page has every patch for Rvs

http://www.3dgamers.com/games/rainbowsix3/#filelist
                    --Douglas Adams

Comment

oops we posted at the same time... If you have the game updated and the mappack ... you are ready to go!

I will be on teamspeak till about 9am eastern if you have any questions.
                      --Douglas Adams

Comment

Thanks B... I think I was just in need of being sure I have everything I need so I can play it tonight.. Thank you for all your help

Comment

Originally posted by L0GiCaL1
                          My copy ships today. Amazon had to backorder my preorder so many people bought it. It seems that quite a few AS servers have sprung up on the public side and I know I want to see the new maps, weapons and game-types. If anyone else grabs it and wants to go pubbin' or play a few coops on the new maps, let me know.

I'm waiting for some reviews before i buy it!!! but most like will get it so i'd be in favour of a server running it

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X