twin rivers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twin rivers

I did not get a response from anyone on the twin rivers map. I played it and it looked awesome. It would be a good ma for alll players from armour to snipers. How bout loading it into our play list? Maybe we can have a vote oever the next week or so admin guys. What do you think? :icon_eek:
    Find it, Sight it, Shoot it! :icon24:

Re: twin rivers

Originally posted by coldbore
    I did not get a response from anyone on the twin rivers map. I played it and it looked awesome. It would be a good ma for alll players from armour to snipers. How bout loading it into our play list? Maybe we can have a vote oever the next week or so admin guys. What do you think? :icon_eek:
    I believe custom maps have been discussed in other threads before. The main problem with custom maps is that we're still trying to attract more players, players that don't have custom maps installed. It's frustrating to be on a server having some good games and then get disconnected unexpectedly because a custom map comes up.

I would hope that if we can get a large enough BF user base and have private servers that we could get some really sweet custom maps up and running.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...