DC No Fly Zone Day 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC No Fly Zone Day 2

some things I learned about this map, I used the main guns on the su-24 (frogfoot) and shot the radar tower, and the sam sites both went very quikly, the key is to shoot them and bomb them.
    I went high then came down at a them shooting as I released bombs,
    the sams went very quikly when shot with guns from the su-24
    Dudeman was in that game, he might remember how fast it went and there were no sams on the other teams base

THRASH

Re: DC No Fly Zone Day 2

Originally posted by THRASH
    some things I learned about this map, I used the main guns on the su-24 (frogfoot) and shot the radar tower, and the sam sites both went very quikly, the key is to shoot them and bomb them.
    Dudeman was in that game, he might remember how fast it went and there were no sams on the other teams base

THRASH

We had that same type of game last night. It was over in 8 minutes using those same tactics. We had about 7-10 on each team and it was actually fun. We took the golf balls first, then the radar tower, then the hangers. They didn't stand a chance cause they were just bombing.
    Find it, Sight it, Shoot it! :icon24:

Comment

Re: DC No Fly Zone Day 2

Originally posted by THRASH
      THRASH
      Shoot while you are dropping bombs? WHOA. I got to much going on while dropping bombs for me to be able to fire the cannon and hit anything, like making sure I don't hit my own bomb.. HE HE HE HE.

Sorry I couldn't have been there. RL interferes and such.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X