Battlefield Vietnam Server Online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Vietnam Server Online

That's right.. It's the day before the Battlefield Vietnam release and we already have a server online! The IP is temporary, so it will only be active until we have our permanant servers up tomorrow.

IP Address: 209.19.57.210

Granted, no one has the game yet, but it's neat to have a server up already!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Battlefield Vietnam Server Online

Could he tease us anymore?

He is dangling the ip infront of our face. You Basterd!

Comment

i guess i have to run to compusa tomorrow and pick this game up.....

Comment

Actually a few people may have it. Gamestop seems to have shipped preorders early in some cases, and Futureshops in Canada may have it on shelves, from what I've been reading.

Comment

I'll be in Sebring, FL for the races, until Sunday. :( No BFV for me until then...
          sigpic
          I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

Comment

I hit all the game stores today (Gamestop, Bestbuy, Walmart and Compusa), They all said it will be released on Tuesday 16 Mar. :icon_mad:

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
              That's right.. It's the day before the Battlefield Vietnam release and we already have a server online! The IP is temporary, so it will only be active until we have our permanant servers up tomorrow.

IP Address: 209.19.57.210

Granted, no one has the game yet, but it's neat to have a server up already!

:icon8: :icon_mad:
              I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

I received mine today from EB. :icon7:

Comment

Originally posted by +PARADOX+
                  I hit all the game stores today (Gamestop, Bestbuy, Walmart and Compusa), They all said it will be released on Tuesday 16 Mar. :icon_mad:
                  That's actually what the official site says too. As of this morning, it said 1 day to go. The news on the site said it had went gold and it would ship to retailers on the 15th.

Comment

I know there is a TacticalVietnam site but just maybe we could have a sub topic in the other hosted games so we could keep the bf1942 and vietnam stuff seperate...Please pretty please... ;) :icon7:

ps. Beware I am going to the store to buy it right now. I might even get to install it on the computer I am using here on vacation..... ;)
                    Last edited by OSD; 03-16-2004, 08:33 AM.
                    I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

I just picked up BF:V today at lunch. Now all I have to do is sneak out of work early.
                      |TG-12th| asch
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes sir! I'll get some new forums cranking today or tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by asch
                          I just picked up BF:V today at lunch. Now all I have to do is sneak out of work early.
                          I'm going to have BF1942 and BFV down for a short period of time to move them around to their final homes and to get a practice server up. So don't leave too soon!! :-)

Comment

Yes sir! I'll get some new forums cranking today or tomorrow!

Thanks you Sir! I got the game a couple of hrs ago and can't install on computer I am using, no admin rights :icon_lol: Wait til the boy gets home I 'll staighten this stuff out real Quick :icon_lol: Damn it has rained here all day and nothing to play.... :icon_mad:

Comment

Originally posted by asch
                              I'm going to have BF1942 and BFV down for a short period of time to move them around to their final homes and to get a practice server up. So don't leave too soon!! :-)
                              Don't worry, he wont be :icon8:
                              Where are those TPS Reports?
                              flux
                              [tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed