PunkBuster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PunkBuster

I am surprised that once I have installed Punk Buster I cannot enable/disable it in my Multiplayer screen. It is there but it is shaded and I cannot click on it at all.

Any idea why?

Re: PunkBuster

Are you completely caught up with the current patches? If you are then you should be able to enable punkbuster from your options > multiplayer menu.

Ill look around to see if anyone else is having or has had a similar issue before so that I can ( hopefully ) offer a fix if the above doesnt remedy your problem.

Comment

hmmm.. let me reinstall punkbuster... It could be that something went wrong somewhere coz I had to install and reinstall the game and all new patches and map packs 3 times over

what would happen is that the game wouldn't run so I was installing each component on its own to see what is causing the problem...

Comment

ok.. I reinstalled it and now it seems to be working

one thing tho, when I try to log in on the 55 server it asks me for the password?

Comment

The private server is not on the authentication system. Use the password received in your registration e-mail.

You might not be able to turn off punkbuster if you are connected to a server. There's also no harm in leaving it on all the time.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Yes I'm getting that as well. I was about to pop into RvS Public server with RedEye and its been passworded.

I was not aware of a password change and I've tried all the ones I could think of with no luck. I will try and get ahold of either Sarc or FM to see if they changed it temporarily to do maintance or something on the server.

Dammit, All i wanna do is play some RvS :(

*Edit* - Sarc, its the public server thats borked right now.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X