Stolen Key

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Key

I've had the game for 3 weeks now. About a week ago, I start getting a message that my "CD key is in use". I would be able to get into the game again after about 20 minutes-30 minutes though. 4 hrs later, I changed servers and it happened again. Sometimes between map loads. I contacted EA Games and they had me take a picture of both my CD and my CD key and email it to them. I did so Saturday and tonight they sent me a new key. Yeah!!

The whole time though, they want to blame this on me. *I* was hacked or *I* was infected. *I* gave it to someone or someone copied it down while they were at my house. I can guarantee that none of that happened. I asked them the possibility of a key generator randomly picking the same key as mine. They told me that they didn't think it was possible. I don't see why not. It's got to pick someone's valid key. Why not mine? Either way, they are invalidating my old key and I have a new one. No more problems Dudeman!!!

Re: Stolen Key

They are full of crap. There have been many reported instances of that happening.

BTW, did you buy the game new or used?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Was your box seal broken when you bought it? I've heard of people going into stores, opening the box and writing down CD keys then putting the game back on the shelf.
      flux
      [tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by flux
        Was your box seal broken when you bought it? I've heard of people going into stores, opening the box and writing down CD keys then putting the game back on the shelf.

Now, who would ever go and do such a thing? *whistles*

Comment

Another thing is did you just happen to give a copy to a good friend. who gave it to a friend. who gave it to a friend. and now you don't have it.... :p

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon12:
          I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
            They are full of crap. There have been many reported instances of that happening.

BTW, did you buy the game new or used?
            Bought it new at Walmart, packaged sealed. I look for that kind of stuff because I know what happens to your returns... :(

Comment

I have taken games back that did not work.... Such as the CD was jacked or somethin to that nature... as long as I exchanged it for the exact same thing. So take it back and tell them that there was a problem and get the same thing in an exchange. Now you a have a good CD key.

Comment

Originally posted by FireMarshal
                I have taken games back that did not work.... Such as the CD was jacked or somethin to that nature... as long as I exchanged it for the exact same thing. So take it back and tell them that there was a problem and get the same thing in an exchange. Now you a have a good CD key.
                No worries now. They emailed me a good key.

Comment

Good deal bud! See you in game soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by MikoLovesYou
                    Now, who would ever go and do such a thing? *whistles*
                    Listen....if times are that tough for you, I'm sure the community could take up a small collection for you so you can feed yourself this week.
                    "On My Commad, Unleash Hell"
                    "And Let Slip The Dogs Of War"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...