Mayor don't want R6 Vegas...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayor don't want R6 Vegas...

Intresting... I don't want it till they learn how to program the AI, lol...

Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman is not happy with the latest Rainbow Six title set in Las Vegas, saying it is harmful for what federal and state leaders have repeatedly assured him is "the safest place imaginable" after the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks. The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority is reviewing whether the game infringes on any Las Vegas trademarks. Others think it might not affect the city but rather reflect poorly on Ubisoft, while yet others claim it will backlash on the developer like Hot Coffee did on Rockstar.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Mayor don't want R6 Vegas...

I swear these mayors, they've got to go. Always trying to make something out of nothing.

Comment

blah blah blah, non gaming people trying to analysis what a game will do. It will have NO effect on anything especially if it sucks as bad as lockdown.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
        blah blah blah, non gaming people trying to analysis what a game will do. It will have NO effect on anything especially if it sucks as bad as lockdown.
        Hey now... lockdown effected me....

because I wont buy any more R6 titles until they get it right again :P
        -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse