tournement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tournement

the game last ,night tonight ,when ever u read this ,thanks for subbing fait
    anyways that was a really clean 4 on 4 game it was alot of fun just wanted to
    say that ,and itroduce that im now on the forums

Re: tournement

Originally posted by nygang_pirelli

sorry about the spelling errors

Comment

sorry about the spelling errors
      only idiots concentrate on others spelling mistakes.

good to see you around on the forums bud.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Oh I had a lot of fun too. I can't wait to play tomorrow night/tonight.

Comment

we would like to chanllenge guys on a 4on 4 tourmement 4 fun whenever if u aint scared :icon_lol:

Comment

Does anyone know who and when we'll be playing tonight? Some of us need to make plans around the times.
            |TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

Comment

I think it kicks off at 8:00pm again tonight. We'll need RYN to confirm what the deal is for this evening.
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Who plays at 8pm and who plays at 10p?
                |TG-12th| asch
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asch
                  Who plays at 8pm and who plays at 10p?
                  I think it would be Cings vs. Husky at 8 and Cings vs. Ryno's at 10.

Comment

so what is the plan now?
                    flux
                    [tg-c1]

Comment

Well. Things got a bit confused with Patorean gone. I'm not sure if we were supposed to play against all the teams or if last nights Cings vs Husky match was the final match.. So forgive me if I'm not quite sure where we are with the overall tourney. :-)

It was fun though, no?

Team Husky stands in the lead with a perfect 800 points. Undefeated in all 4 rounds they played.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                        Well. Things got a bit confused with Patorean gone. I'm not sure if we were supposed to play against all the teams or if last nights Cings vs Husky match was the final match.. So forgive me if I'm not quite sure where we are with the overall tourney. :-)

It was fun though, no?

Team Husky stands in the lead with a perfect 800 points. Undefeated in all 4 rounds they played.
                        I think we should do more, but my only concern was that we only scheduled for fri and sat night. I know at least two members of Husky have to plan what days we play. Some out of town and another has to work weird hours. Myself, between a full time job and night classes and the wife, i have very limited amount of time i can play :icon_roll

The games were a blast. I dare say the best I have ever been in. Just give us enough notice and lets continue.
                        flux
                        [tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis

It was fun though, no?
                          Yeah, I got confused. Initially I thought Team Cing was suppose to play twice Saturday night, then I was told by my team that it was winners only that had to play again, then I saw mostly just Team Cing members on when I checked TS again after our games were over with.

Comment

Originally posted by flux
                            The games were a blast. I dare say the best I have ever been in. Just give us enough notice and lets continue.
                            I still think Team Cing should have won because of moral victory.

Let me shoot you down, yeah right :icon_roll

:D :D

First match was a nailbiter to the very end, second match Team Cing couldn't get anything to work until the very end and by then it was too late.

Comment

Do we have the final results of the tourney? ... or at least a plan to continue if it's not over?
                              |TG-12th| asch
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...