RvS Public Server Anouncement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RvS Public Server Anouncement

We are proud to announce that the RvS Public Server at IP: 209.19.57.59 now has an Auto Download feature added to it. From now on when new maps are added to the server you no longer have to hunt down map packs for download. The maps will automatically download while you are in game and not drop you from the server if it is a map you donít have!!

So far we only have a few new maps up, but we are as I type getting more maps ready for the server. If you encounter any problems with this server please let us know.
    (Current RvS patch is version 1.56)

FireMarshal
    Big-B

TG Server Technicians
    Last edited by FireMarshal; 03-26-2004, 09:02 AM.

Re: RvS Public Server Anouncement

:icon26: Kool well done

Comment

Are the servers patch with Athenas sword ??? because I cant get on :icon24:

Comment

The .59 server is patched to 1.56. Not AS

Comment

After all the pain, no sleep, and profound fits of cursing... YAY!
          Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Hehehe, I think with the AS expansion you have to run a separate thing. Then with the regular RvS you have to run another thing. That's just what I heard.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

AS works like a Mod for GR except you have to activate it on load instead of ingame. The server is actually a mod on the RvS dedicated server as well. Just a matter of using a different ini file. They are also mutually exclusive in terms of maps and missions and things of that sort.
              Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X