Thief : Deadly Shadows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thief : Deadly Shadows

So, I'm wondering if anyone can help me out. I'm looking for datacab2 for yhis game as it appears, upon reinstallation, that the exact spot on the disk where datacab 2 is stored there is a few deep tooth marks.

I've tried everything I can to get a non-corrupt datacab 2 off that damn disk, but it's completely blown - damn dog. Everything else is fine though.

So, does anyone have this game and is willing to zip up a copy of datacab 2 from disk 1 and email it to me?

Re: Thief : Deadly Shadows

You could probably find copies of the game floating around torrent sites and get the relevant file you're missing from there.
    a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
    Celibacy is not Hereditary.
    Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
    Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

I can send you what datacab 2 is supposed to contain if you tell me, but my disks were lost/stolen a while back, so I don't actually have datacab 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
        You could probably find copies of the game floating around torrent sites and get the relevant file you're missing from there.
        What he said. I often download disc images of game I own and then use Daemon tools to mount them so I can put the CDs somewhere safe and not have to deal with them. You could do the same thing with your game, except instead of just running it off of the disc you would install it (similiar to what all the pirates do, except you paid for the game).
        AKA ContingencyPlan

Comment

I can't find the game around though - and I'm a babe in the woods for torrent sites since I've never really used them before, but I'll see what I can find.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jaymind View Post
            I can't find the game around though - and I'm a babe in the woods for torrent sites since I've never really used them before, but I'll see what I can find.

Thanks.
            This might help. I don't know if you need the CD or DVD version though.
            AKA ContingencyPlan

Comment

Thanks millipede, that helped.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed