• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company of Heroes SP demo released...

WORTHPLAYING - - All about games !

1.5 GB's!
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Company of Heroes SP demo released...

I had this almost finished downloading a few days ago, but I cancelled it to download the 2142 beta. Time to try to download it again.

Comment

I got this off the PC Gamer DVD. It's basically Dawn of War in World War 2, although they added a few new features and it's super polished. It ran really well and looked really good on my crappy PC, but the levels they're showing off aren't amazing. It's definitely a must-try for RTS fans, although you might want to wait for a final, optimized demo that won't be gigantic.

Comment

Very fun to play!

Comment

shows how much I knew about it... thought it was another WW2 shooter, Like Cod and MoH, lol... turns out (by the demo) to be a pretty damn good RTS...

But I think I'll still say NO to the full release... great, fun demo... just not enough time for all these games.
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

That's a really large file for a demo game, even America's Army isn't that big by a few megabytes.

Comment

Am I correct in assuming that this just has the tutorial and then the Omaha Beach and the "Defend the City until backup arrives" levels? I'd hate to download this whole huge thing again just to have the same thing.

It's definitely fun, but I don't know if I want to get it. I haven't got much money right now, so I've got to pick my games very carefully.
              AKA ContingencyPlan

Comment

Originally posted by millipede777 View Post
                Am I correct in assuming that this just has the tutorial and then the Omaha Beach and the "Defend the City until backup arrives" levels? I'd hate to download this whole huge thing again just to have the same thing.

It's definitely fun, but I don't know if I want to get it. I haven't got much money right now, so I've got to pick my games very carefully.
                Yep, you're right. You might wanna check out fileplanet, as they have an open beta for the multiplayer component.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
                |TG-2nd|munchkin
                Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse