IGN INSIDER Splinter Cell Double Agent Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGN INSIDER Splinter Cell Double Agent Videos

IGN INSIDER Splinter Cell Double Agent videos of the first level I think it is. But still go checks it out for those folk donít have a IGN insider account.

SCDA Video 1

SCDA Video 2
    Last edited by lunisicx; 11-30-2006, 03:27 PM.
    [TG-5th JTF] LuNiSiCx
    5th Joint Task Force

[squadl]
    [ma-c1][ma-c2]

Re: IGN INSIDER Splinter Cell Double Agent Videos

I am gonna pick up the PC version day of release. I wonder if they will have a special edition like they did for Chaos theory.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Sorry guys I'm taking the link down now. To upload something else for someone to download.
      [TG-5th JTF] LuNiSiCx
      5th Joint Task Force

[squadl]
      [ma-c1][ma-c2]

Comment

One thing I'm excited about this title is it wont have starforce! Means I can actually play it on PC rather than the friggin xbox!:row__642:
        -

Comment

I love Splinter Cell. Ill probably end up with it on the 360 because Ill just let my brother buy it so I dont have to.

Comment

So, downloaded the demo and it turns out this game will NOT run unless you have a card that fully supports shader model 3.0 The boys out there with a 2.0 card (like me) are left in the cold. What a pisser. Another SC game I get to miss out on. :(
            -

Comment

I love Splinter Cell, I may try this demo out and see how it plays.

- -

Comment

I love SC too, but if your card doesn't fully support shader model 3.0, your chit out of luck. Believe me, I tried.
                -

Comment

Originally posted by Clodhopper View Post
                  I love SC too, but if your card doesn't fully support shader model 3.0, your chit out of luck. Believe me, I tried.
                  Replace "fully support" with "support at all" and you've got it. You can't half support SM3, really. Kind of annoying, especially when you consider that they also made an XBOX/PS2 version of the game that is apparently much better. If they would just give PC users that version (which has coop missions that the PC/360 version doesn't!) we could play it on old video cards if we wanted to, and have more fun while we're at it.

Grumble grumble.

Comment

My card supports it. :P

- -

Comment

Originally posted by TychoCelchuuu View Post
                      they also made an XBOX/PS2 version of the game that is apparently much better. If they would just give PC users that version (which has coop missions that the PC/360 version doesn't!) we could play it on old video cards if we wanted to, and have more fun while we're at it.

Grumble grumble.
                      Wow, they made an xbox version? Well guess I'm taking that route again, beats not playing it at all... and I wonder why they didn't? Idiots... I honestly hate Ubisoft almost as much as I hate EA, and that's saying something.
                      -

Comment

I played the singleplayer demo and it's very good on the PC. They might patch it up for PC to play on shader model 2.0.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X