new member [SSC] Capt.Death

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member [SSC] Capt.Death

i just wanted to say hey to all the tg guys that i play dc with and usually against and also say that i enjoy playing on the server,i think the rules are fair and ive gotten used to the player tags being off and think that makes it a better game.see you guys on the battlefield!!!!!!!!!
    Out numbered,always,outclassed never!

Re: new member [SSC] Capt.Death

Good to see you CaptDeath... Welcome to the world of Tactical Gamer. I am glad you enjoy our server, feel free to come by anytime! And be sure to meet us on Teamspeak where you can talk to all of us. Teamspeak IP 209.19.57.40:42101

See you in Game..

Comment

Originally posted by CaptDeath
      i just wanted to say hey to all the tg guys that i play dc with and usually against and also say that i enjoy playing on the server,i think the rules are fair and ive gotten used to the player tags being off and think that makes it a better game.see you guys on the battlefield!!!!!!!!!
      great to see you join man, you should get all the other ssc guys to come along aswell, never forget TG is not a clan but a copmmunity of clans and individuals, and you wont loose your SSC tag or nothing like that. it would be great to have alot of you guys online with us, communicating and such..

oh and great to see another supporter of the no tags... i think its adds something.. especially when you eant to hide places and your tag gives you away.

one more thing, if you play Battlefield Vietnam dont forget that Tactical Gamer has a website...

www.tacticalvietnam.com

oh and beware of that FireMarshal guy he cheats...lol nah just kidding hes rubbish...lol
      Last edited by DudeMan; 03-29-2004, 05:03 AM.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

iam a payed member now whats the benifets

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed