Tags

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tags

are the tags being back on a permanent thing?it seems i got tk'd just as much with them on.
    Out numbered,always,outclassed never!

Re: Tags

What's the distance on the tags? I know there were on for a long time but with a very short distance because they couldn't be turned off for enemies while friendly tags are on.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Next time I go to shoot someone out on the streets and a tag pops up when I point at my partner I will let you know.. then we can put that tags on the server...

Comment

Last night the tag distance was pretty far.. I don't know when that changed.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

It was unintentional.. Tags are set back to their appropriate levels now.
          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

please please please can we have the tags off. oi like to hide in places and not move, and some bugger comes up to the area and low and behold sees a bloddy great tag saying dudeman. through a building sometimes...

its not realistic, if people cant check there map then let the server kick them.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

I think dudeman makes sense, and with teamspeak you guys should have some idea of whats up and where your team is right. I think it would be more challenging without them

ACU Web| | |

Comment

I only like the friendly tags because it cuts down on communication between team mates. I hate having to say, "Hey, who's in that tank?"

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X