Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BFV Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BFV Server

    Any way to get the mode changed from coop? A little conquest would be nice.

  • #2
    Re: BFV Server

    Originally posted by wickerman
    Any way to get the mode changed from coop? A little conquest would be nice.
    I believe the server has all of the various game types activated. I'll kick it over to the conquest map set now for you.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: BFV Server

      They probably did this because of lack of interest in the server at ths point. Had similar problems getting vanilla BF started. Maybe we could pick a night we all agree to play and turn off co-op for that night only?

      I don't guess you can switch game modes without restarting the server huh? If so we could just switch when enough people join.
      flux
      [tg-c1]

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: BFV Server

        Originally posted by flux
        They probably did this because of lack of interest in the server at ths point. Had similar problems getting vanilla BF started. Maybe we could pick a night we all agree to play and turn off co-op for that night only?

        I don't guess you can switch game modes without restarting the server huh? If so we could just switch when enough people join.
        You should be able to.. But for some reason I was unable to change game modes, just maps. Maybe it's a bug in the server.
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: BFV Server

          Thanks, hopefully we can get some more people playing!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: BFV Server

            The BFV server appears to be back to all cooperative maps. Was this intended? I've noticed the server hasn't been very active lately and was wondering if this is the cause or result of that?
            |TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: BFV Server

              I hadn't been able to find the server the last few times I played - hope it won't be coop all the time.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: BFV Server

                Originally posted by wickerman
                I hadn't been able to find the server the last few times I played - hope it won't be coop all the time.
                I still see it through GameSpy. Do you filter for only conquest?
                |TG-12th| asch
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: BFV Server

                  Any word on the status of the BFV server? Is it planning to stay has a coop server?
                  |TG-12th| asch
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: BFV Server

                    Originally posted by asch
                    Any word on the status of the BFV server? Is it planning to stay has a coop server?
                    Nope.. It's been cycled back and forth between the two. Any BF1942 admin has the ability to change the map rotation and game mode. So if you want to kick it over to one or the other, feel free.
                    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

                    Comment

                    Connect

                    Collapse

                    TeamSpeak 3 Server

                    Collapse

                    Advertisement

                    Collapse

                    Twitter Feed

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X